TERMS AND CONDITIONS
JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd., an enterprise of Indian origin (hereinafter “EBUY SUGAR”), operates business to business sugar commodities trading platform through ebuysugar.com
(the “Site”). JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd. provides this Site to you subject to the following conditions. By visiting the ebuysugar.com which includes the website as well as the Mobile App site of ebuysugar.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use current website or any other website which JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd. launches in future or website launched by its assignees, business affiliates in respect of this business, you will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to such service or business.
These ‘Conditions of Usage’ constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Subject to the following Terms and Conditions of use, as may be revised from time to time by JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd. (EBUY SUGAR), users can access ebuysugar.com which is a SSL secured website:
- JK eBuy Sugar, an enterprise of Indian origin (hereinafter “EBUY SUGAR”), operates business to business sugar commodities trading platform through ebuysugar.com as well as any other EBUY SUGAR-brand or JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd.-operated services provided to you by EBUY SUGAR (the EBUY SUGAR websites and JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd.-operated online services are together referred to as the "Website" or “Websites”). The Site ebuysugar.com is not an e-commerce platform.
- If you do not agree to this agreement, then do not browse or use the website and do not register to become a registered member, and, if you are a registered member, then you may cancel your membership.
- Any transactional risks of any kind associated with the importation, exportation, purchase or sale of products and/or services offered through the website shall be fully borne by you as a user. You are solely and fully responsible with respect to all applicable terms and conditions pertaining to any trade or business transactions made pursuant to your use of this website.
- EBUY SUGAR is the owner of this website and has full right to manage and operate this website.
- The user accessing this website for any purpose shall be of 18 years of age or above. In the event, if the user is below 18 years of age, the user shall be responsible for its own actions, and is visiting the website at its own risk. The user by visiting the website represents and warrants that it has the right, authority, and capacity to use this Website and also agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Further, the user also agrees to use this Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Subject to this Agreement, you may use the Website as a "Visitor" (which means you are browsing the Website, utilizing its content and services and/or interacting with others) or a "Registered Member" (which means you have registered through some means of using the Website). Visitors and Registered Members shall collectively be referred to herein as "Users".
- As a Registered Member, it is a condition of your use of this Website that all the information you provide on this Website will always be correct, current, and complete. Depending on your use of the Website, you may have an online area consisting of content and services that you manage and maintain and such other functionality made available to you on the Website (such online area, your "Hotsite"). In addition, as a Registered Member, you may post trade leads to buy sugar commodity, sell sugar commodity or look for distribution partners and sellers.
- Your use of the Website is governed by this Agreement. You may not use this Website for any other purpose without EBUY SUGAR’s express prior written consent. For example, you may not (and may not authorize any other party to: (i) co brand this Website, or (ii) frame this Website, or (iii) hyper-link to this Website, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of EBUY SUGAR; provided however, that you may market, promote and hyper-link to your Hotsite that is distributed through the Website.
- EBUY SUGAR reserves the right to terminate User's access to the Website or any part thereof at any time, for any reason without any notice. Such cases of termination shall not affect the provisions of disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of this website, pending liabilities, if any, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- The Website includes proprietary information (including copyrighted works, trademarks, service marks, logos, information, texts, graphics, software, files, directories, listings and databases) owned by EBUY SUGAR, third parties and licensors, which we refer to as "EBUY SUGAR Content". Additionally the Website includes (or may include) the ability for Visitors and Registered Members to add "User Content" to personalized areas or "profiles" and to add comments, messages and other communications in various areas of the Website; we define and refer to "User Content" below.
- EBUY SUGAR has the exclusive right over the material/ information being displayed on this website, except the third party content. This Website uses software, text, images, graphics, video and audio which belong to or are licensed to EBUY SUGAR.
- Procedure binding on the Buyer & Seller while transacting on EBUY SUGAR website:
Buyer & Seller are advised to coordinate with each other for payment and logistics / despatch process.
The Seller invites Offers/ Orders from interested Buyers (Registered Members of EBUY SUGAR), through online e-trading conducted via platform of JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd. / www.ebuysugar.com.
General Comments: The Registered Members of www.ebuysugar.com for sugar commodity having necessary licenses of trading and statutory approvals for purchase and sell of sugar commodity for domestic and international markets as per prerequisites for trading and asking as mentioned in the trade match confirmation will be allowed to participate in the e-trade of sugar commodity to be conducted by the seller or the buyer through the portal of www.ebuysugar.com. EBUY SUGAR shall communicate the seller’s information to the buyer and vice versa as per the information provided by both parties on the EBUY SUGAR website through trade match confirmation. Where the e-trade goes through successfully and the transaction is confirmed the same shall be communicated by e-mail as well as on the EBUY SUGAR website to both the parties.
- Pre-Requisites for e-trade: buyer or seller means an individual or legal entity having necessary licenses of trading and statutory approvals for purchase of sugar commodity, who is interested to purchase the specified sugar commodity as per the grade and quality on “as is where is basis”. Buyer may contact the seller’s office for any clarification regarding quality of products, location of the warehouses, trading process or any such query.
- E-trade Timing and Date: The e-trade timing on www.ebuysugar.com will be between 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on all working days except Sunday as per sugar commodity trading calendar and the offer for buying will be valid till the seller does not close the offer.
- Contract Specification: When the seller issues/ publishes its offer on www.ebuysugar.com the following details will be specified.
Sugar mill’s / seller’s name, delivery location, grade, season, payment and lifting date, quantity, GST & PAN numbers, payment - bank details and other special terms and conditions.
- Variation in available quantity of commodity on account of storage gain/ loss: At the time of actual physical delivery to the buyer, there may be a variation in traded quantity on account of storage gain/ loss.
- Post Approval of e-trade: Once the order/ offer of the buyer have been accepted by the seller both the parties are bound by the terms hereunder:
- a) The buyer agrees to purchase and take delivery of the agreed quantity of sugar commodity as per the approved transaction (hereinafter the “Confirmed Transaction”).
- b) The buyer agrees to pay all the applicable state and central taxes as may be applicable and levied on the price of the Confirmed Transaction.
- c) The buyer agrees to deposit the entire transaction amount for traded / purchased quantity. The transaction amount of sugar commodity as applicable under the Confirmed Transaction in advance to the seller’s bank account before the lifting of said sugar commodity and need to fulfil all conditions which are mentioned by the seller.
- d) Sale of the sugar stock will be made on ex-mill or ex-godown or ex-destination and on “as is where is basis” against which full amount of sale proceeds has to be deposited as per the date of payment mentioned by the seller in the contract specification. Acceptance Letter made by means of RTGS or cheque deposit or NEFT or Net-Banking to the seller’s bank account. Time is the essence of the contract and the stipulated time for taking delivery must be complied with.
- e) The buyer will be responsible to take delivery of the physical quantity as per the Confirmed Transaction from the warehouse of the seller and agrees to fulfil the conditions specified herein for the fulfilment of this transaction.
- f) The seller will be fully liable to fulfil the delivery of the committed quantity and quality agreed on the date of delivery. EBUY SUGAR will not be responsible for any disputes occurring on non-delivery, partial delivery or non-fulfilment of the terms of contract of transaction occurring from EBUY SUGAR.
- g) The buyer agrees to have acquired / maintained a valid legal license required for trading in Sugar Commodities as per the government guidelines for the Sugar Commodity trading business.
- Charges: The buyer maybe required to pay lifting charges / loading charges, weighing charges and other expenses, if any, at the warehouse location directly at the time of lifting delivery or any other charges mentioned in the contract specifications at the time of buying the sugar commodity on EBUY SUGAR website.
- Transaction Charges: EBUY SUGAR will levy transaction charge of Rs. 1/- per Quintal (G.S.T. extra, if applicable) of the actual sale quantity to both parties i.e. the buyer and the seller. Every registered user will have an allotted e-wallet. To transact successfully and reach to a complete transaction, every user should have credit equivalent to the fees applicable for the trade to be performed in their allotted e-wallet. Thereafter, fees will be deducted by EBUY SUGAR from the e-wallet of registered user in the course of each confirmed transaction.
- Force Majeure: Should any of the force majeure circumstances, namely Act of God, natural calamity, pandemic, fire, changing in government policy, restrictions (excluding any stock limits), strikes or lock-outs by workmen, war, military operations of any nature and blockades preventing the seller / buyer from wholly or partially carrying out their contractual obligations, the period stipulated for the performance of the Contract shall be extended for as long as these circumstances prevail, provided that, in the event of these circumstances continuing for more than three months, either party shall have the right to refuse to fulfil its contractual obligations without title to indemnification of any losses it may thereby sustain. The party unable to carry out its contractual obligations shall immediately advise the other party of the commencement and the termination of the circumstances preventing the performance of the contract. A certificate issued by the respective Chamber of Commerce (not contrary to any government advisory) shall be sufficient proof of the existence and duration of such circumstances.
- USER CONTENT
17.1 As a User, you are fully responsible with respect to any material or content you enter and post on the Website including but not limited to text, images, graphics, email messages, data and proprietary information such as contact information, company descriptions, company logos, products and / or services, descriptions and company's financial profile, whether such content appear your posting in a user forum or, if a Registered Member, in your Registered Member listing in the database section of the Website or in your Registered Member Hotsite (collectively, "User Content"). In certain circumstances, EBUY SUGAR may translate a Registered Member's supplied text for such member's Hotsite from the member's language to other languages. Such translations may be machine or manual translations. In other circumstances, subject to applicable laws, EBUY SUGAR may create a Registered Membership for a company using publicly available information and content from the Internet where the Company will be notified and can opt-out at any time of the free Hotsite by notifying EBUY SUGAR of its desire to be removed. Users are fully and solely responsible to ensure that User Content posted, linked or otherwise published on the Website is accurate, true, current and complete. EBUY SUGAR only acts as a passive conduit with respect to online diffusion of User Content, EBUY SUGAR does not systematically monitor, edit or control User Content and does not sustain any legal responsibility, liability or accountability whatsoever in relation thereto.
17.2 While EBUY SUGAR does not actively monitor, edit or control User Content posted on the Website, EBUY SUGAR reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to verify and/ or screen User Content. EBUY SUGAR does not make any commitment, representation or warranty with respect to the conduct of such verification and/ or screening nor does it approve, endorse or certify User Content, whether it was so verified and/ or screened or not. EBUY SUGAR also reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice), to delete, move or edit User Content as well as to suspend or terminate any User's access to and use of the Website.
17.3 Users undertake not to make any illegal or fraudulent use of the Website and more particularly, undertake not to:
(a) provide contact information - such as email address, website URL, phone number, etc. - in any location other than the relevant fields in the contact information section during registration or the relevant fields in the contact information section when sending an initial communication;
(b) post, link to or otherwise publish any content that is unlawful, false, threatening, abusive, harmful, violent, harassing, libelous, pornographic, obscene or indecent;
(c) post, link or otherwise publish any content which infringes copyright, patents, trademarks, publicity or privacy rights or, generally, any third party right;
(d) post, link or otherwise publish information and/or make offers which relate to counterfeit, stolen or fraudulent products and/or services, as the case may be;
(e) post, link or otherwise publish any information unrelated to the Website or the Website's topics;
(f) disguise the origin of any information provided on the Website;
(g) impersonate any person or entity (including EBUY SUGAR’s employees or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
(h) post or transmit on or from the Website any information that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or any computer software or equipment;
(i) post, link or otherwise publish any confidential information of another user or third party which have the purpose or effect of affecting the price or value of any security;
(j) collect, store or retransmit other Users' personal or proprietary data provided in the Website;
(k) restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Website;
(l) contravene to any applicable law, statute or regulation, namely but not restrictively related to trade practices, import and export controls and/ or restrictions, unfair competition and false advertising; or
(m) post, link or otherwise publish content or do anything in relation to the Website which creates liability, adversely affects or is likely to create liability or adversely affect EBUY SUGAR’s s business and/or reputation.
(n) use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications, and for any purpose related to marketing without express consent of EBUY SUGAR.
(o) send, submit, post or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that may be designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the website, other user’s ability to use the website.
(p) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the website with EBUY SUGAR’s written consent.
(q) do anything which may lead to destruction of this website’s infrastructure.
(r) copy/duplicate any information/ material as available on this website.
(s) Not to seek the access to the source code of EBUY SUGAR website.
17.4 If a user breaches the terms and conditions imposed by this agreement and posts user content that is misleading, untrue, offensive or that is likely to cause any prejudice of any kind to anyone through its use, as another user of this site, in addition to having your account cancelled, you shall bear all risks associated with your use of such User Content posted, linked or otherwise published on the Website, and you should therefore not rely on any user content in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other business decision without prior verification.
17.5 If a user disassociates with EBUY SUGAR the data shared on the website will not be claimed back. EBUY SUGAR will not use the data for any wrongful means.
- EBUY SUGAR CONTENT
18.1 The EBUY SUGAR content is the proprietary information of EBUY SUGAR and/or the party that provided the EBUY SUGAR content to EBUY SUGAR retains all right, title, and interest in the EBUY SUGAR content. Accordingly, the EBUY SUGAR content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of EBUY SUGAR, except that you may post within your screen, download or print out a copy of the EBUY SUGAR content solely for your personal or business custom usage or internal use, and not for external commercial purposes. In doing so, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the EBUY SUGAR content. Modification or use of the EBUY SUGAR content except as expressly provided in this agreement violates EBUY SUGAR’s or other third party's intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this website. We make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy or quality of any EBUY SUGAR content posted by any user or third party.
18.2 Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this website are the property of EBUY SUGAR or the party that provided the EBUY SUGAR content to EBUY SUGAR. EBUY SUGAR and any party that provided the EBUY SUGAR content retain all rights with respect to any of their respective copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights in the EBUY SUGAR Content.
- REGISTRATION PROCESS, CONDITIONS AND FEES
19.1 Companies that desire to market and promote themselves and their products and/ or services may choose to become a Registered Member. There are two types of Registered Members: “Seller” and “Buyer”.
19.2 EBUY SUGAR charges certain fees for every transaction conducted by its Registered Members by way of Transaction Fee from both parties viz. buyer and seller. The price of any such fees will be deposited by the parties in advance in a special payment e-wallet allotted to each Registered Member before placing their Buys / Sell and will be charged in the course of each confirmed transaction and the final fee amounts shall be deducted by EBUY SUGAR from the e-wallet of such Registered Member once their Transaction with the other party viz. buyer or seller, as the case maybe is confirmed. EBUY SUGAR reserves the right to charge any service fees for other types of online transactions and services rendered, upon giving reasonable prior notification published on the Websites. Once the transaction is confirmed, the transaction fee shall automatically become due and will not be refunded. Transaction will be confirmed once the buyer accepts the offer placed by the seller.
19.3 Registration and other fees are paid through a debit or a credit card (e.g., Visa, Master Card, etc.), through direct debit of a current account, through UPI and through wire transfer /(Swift). In each case, payments to EBUY SUGAR are processed through a secured online facility provided on or through the Website.
19.4 Once a transaction is confirmed between two Registered Members (hereinafter “Parties”) the payments required to be made for the transactions between such two Parties will be the responsibility of the respective Parties, JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd./ EBUY SUGAR does not provide any payment platform or any guarantee of payments for the trades happening nor does it guarantee the credibility of any of its Registered Members for any payments due between transacting parties.
19.5 User can select whom he/ she would like to trade with and EBUY SUGAR does not take guarantee of any user on the Website. In case of any defaults by any user, JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd./EBUY SUGAR will not be responsible.
19.6 Your registration shall become effective after EBUY SUGAR is satisfied by the verification process to verify the existence of the member and proper authorization for such membership. Such verification shall be decided in EBUY SUGAR’s sole and reasonable discretion. You agree to provide documentation and identification reasonably requested by EBUY SUGAR.
19.7 EBUY SUGAR reserves the right to charge fees for membership to each Registered Member. The price of membership appears in the course of online registration of the Website and shall be charged periodically as per the terms which shall be updated from time to time. EBUY SUGAR does not refund membership fees and fees charged for services offered except in cases involving fraudulent transactions. For the avoidance of doubt, in the case of verifying a member company requesting and paying for Registration, in the event EBUY SUGAR is unable to verify the company according to its standard process applied to all verifications, then the member will not become a Verified Member and the member will not be entitled to any refund. EBUY SUGAR will state to the member in writing the reasons for failing to receive Verified Member status and the member may remedy such failure in order to become a Verified Member. EBUY SUGAR spends time, resources and, in some cases, pays third parties to conduct and complete verification and you agree that EBUY SUGAR’s retention of the fee is the compensation for this.
19.8 You are fully responsible for maintaining your password and not to reveal or pass it on to any third party. If you are made aware of any unauthorized use of your password and/ or log-in number or account, you shall immediately notify EBUY SUGAR.
19.9 Your registration will be automatically renewed and the applicable period (e.g., monthly or annual) renewal fee be debited from your e-wallet at the anniversary date of your registration or last renewal unless you notify us in writing that you wish to cancel your registration. If your registration is not automatically renewed for any reason, then you will be given reasonable notices prior to expiration, advising you of the date of expiration and providing you with a simple means to renew. EBUY SUGAR may suspend or lock your account if payment of the renewal fee is not validly made within thirty (30) days from the expiration of your membership.
19.10 As a Registered Member, you shall provide your email address to EBUY SUGAR. However, your email address will not be published on the Website. Email messages to and from other Users shall transit through a form-generated email that will be accessed through the Account Management Area, and email messages to Registered Members will also be sent to their registered email address.
- USERS TRADING AND BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
20.1 EBUY SUGAR only provides an online platform allowing for the exchange of key trade, business and product information between Sugar Manufacturers and/ or Sugar Traders/ sellers and buyers without indulging into an e-commerce activities. As such, EBUY SUGAR only acts as a conduit for the exchange of User Content which enables trade or business transactions between users. EBUY SUGAR is not involved in and does not monitor, control or otherwise endorse trade or business transactions between Users and shall not be held legally responsible, liable or accountable in any way whatsoever in relation thereto, namely but not restrictively, if the products/ services are not available, not delivered on time, not of the quality represented, are defective, faulty, dangerous, counterfeit or otherwise not lawful or not satisfactory.
20.2 Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. EBUY SUGAR uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our paying users provide us when they register for a membership service(s) (such as “Verified status”). However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, EBUY SUGAR cannot and does not confirm each User's purported identity (including, without limitation, “Verified” Members). Although EBUY SUGAR provides the “Verified" service, whereby it verifies that the Registered Member’s company’s existence, such verification does not guarantee business credibility, lawful activity or honest transactions, and EBUY SUGAR assumes no liability for the verification, the information presented and any transactions with such Members. It may be just one element in your overall due diligence. You are encouraged to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing, and are advised to conduct commercial reasonable due diligence in regards to each company that they may do business with.
20.3 Each user acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Websites, that it is solely and fully responsible with respect to all applicable terms and conditions pertaining to any trade or business transactions made in connection with using the Websites, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Websites. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Websites may violate or may be asserted to violate third party rights, and the risk that user may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of third party rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by third party rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to products originally obtained by Users of the Websites as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Websites may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as "Transaction Risks". Each User agrees that EBUY SUGAR shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
20.4 In the event of a dispute involving a User of this Agreement with respect to any trade or business transaction, such User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold EBUY SUGAR/ JK EBUY Pvt. Ltd. harmless against any liability, loss, damage, cost or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, (and any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages, as the case may be) arising out of or incurred in connection with any claim, request, action or proceeding made or brought against EBUY SUGAR as a result of or in connection with such transaction and/or dispute.
- User shall indemnify and hold EBUY SUGAR, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of user’s use or conduct of the website, EBUY SUGAR reserves the right to disclose any personal information about the user and user’s use of the website including its content, without the user’s prior permission if EBUY SUGAR has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of EBUY SUGAR or its affiliated companies;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of usage; or
- Act to protect the interest of its members or others.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
22.1 As a User, you represent that you own all rights and interests, including copyright and trademark rights, or have acquired all necessary third party authorization in relation to entering and posting user Content on the Website. You hereby guarantee that user content you have entered and posted on the Website does not violate any third party copyright (including moral rights, personality rights, designs as the case may be), trademarks rights, trade secrets or any other proprietary information of any kind.
22.2 You agree to grant and hereby grant to EBUY SUGAR a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license any user content you have entered and posted on the Website at any time, in whole or in part, and in any form now existing or to be discovered, for any purpose related to the conduct of EBUY SUGAR's business and the exploitation and/or promotion of the Website.
- REGISTERED MEMBERS' REPRESENTATIONS
23.1 As a Registered Member, you represent that you have the authority to bind the business entity you act on behalf of to this agreement with respect to the use of this Website, that all the user content you have entered in the Website is accurate, complete and current, and that such user content rightfully belongs to the business entity duly represented by you.
23.2 As a Registered Member, you are fully and solely responsible for your use of this Website and for the user content that you have entered and posted on the Website. As a consequence, you undertake to indemnify and hold EBUY SUGAR harmless against any liability, loss, damage, claim, cost or expense, including reasonable legal fees (and any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages, as the case may be) arising out of or incurred in connection with any claim, request, action or proceeding made or brought against EBUY SUGAR as a result of a breach of any of the covenants, undertakings, warranties or representations made in this agreement to which the foregoing indemnity relates. EBUY SUGAR reserves the right to contact you by email on the email ID provided at the time of registration or other means with regard to the use of the Website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
24.1 The information provided on this site is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, and no warranty, express or implied, is given as to accuracy or completeness of the Website content, and EBUY SUGAR, its proprietor, partners, agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees does not accept any liability for any error or omission. You also recognize and accept that EBUY SUGAR, its agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees shall not be liable for any damage resulting from faulty computer components, software or communication links, related to the loss or non-existence of communications capability or related to faulty, incomplete or incomprehensible transmission or to a transmission erased by any computer or network.
24.2 EBUY SUGAR, it’s proprietor, partners, agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees do not offer any warranty whatsoever and shall not be held responsible with respect to the performance of users' registration to the website in terms of business opportunities, contacts achieved, number of visits or any other business results or expectations of any kind.
24.3 EBUY SUGAR, its proprietor, partners, agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees shall not be not responsible or liable for: (a) the accuracy, propriety, legality or truthfulness of any information that appears on our Website about EBUY SUGAR Registered Members or their products or services (including but not limited to company name, contact person and details, product description and specifications, quantities, photographs, videos, etc.) which information is provided by the Registered Members; and (b) the conduct of any of our Registered Members in relation to their business activities using or providing information on our Website.
24.4 While EBUY SUGAR agrees to make its commercially reasonable efforts in order to have its website operational and accessible on a reasonable basis, EBUY SUGAR offers no warranty whatsoever as to the technical performance of its website and offers no guarantee of merchantability. EBUY SUGAR, its agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees shall in no event be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from the use or impossibility to use the website, including damages associated to the loss of profits, lost opportunities, business interruptions or loss of data. Any error while punching the order or its cancellation or in understanding the product will be attributable exclusively to the user/ parties at default.
24.5 EBUY SUGAR, its proprietor, partners, agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees shall not be liable for any Users claims or losses of any nature including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use this Website. In any case, EBUY SUGAR's liability shall at no time exceed the yearly cost of a Member's registration fees paid at the time of Registration with EBUY SUGAR.
24.6 EBUY SUGAR will not accept any counter party liability. terms of engagement for services of EBUY SUGAR are not in the nature of future contracts and/ or forward contracts. EBUY do not take any responsibility for the failure on any online transaction due to power cut or internet bandwidth issues.
25.1 EBUY SUGAR is not liable for the content of other websites available through hyperlinks from this Website, including a user's linked websites, as the case may be (hereinafter "Linked Sites"). Such Linked Sites have been created and/ or approved by third parties and EBUY SUGAR is not acting as an editor or publisher of the information and material contained in these Linked Sites. In the event that EBUY SUGAR modifies any content on a Linked Site, it will notify the Registered Member and unless the Registered Member notifies EBUY SUGAR to remove the modifications or itself modifies the content, the Registered Member thereby approves of such modification. EBUY SUGAR is not affiliated with and does not endorse the Linked Sites, the owners or operators of the Linked Sites or the products and/ or services made available on these sites. This Website is not sponsored by the Linked Sites or their owners or operators. Your navigation to these Linked Sites and their marking as bookmarks are your sole responsibility.
25.2 EBUY SUGAR may refuse the use of hyperlinks to this Website if the link is made to another page than the home page of this Website, through deep linking, framing or mirroring, or if the surrounding context in which the hyperlink is used is harmful to the honor, reputation or commercial interest of EBUY SUGAR.
- EBUY SUGAR’s USE OF USER CONTENT
26.1 As a user, you understand and agree that whether or not you are a Registered Member, EBUY SUGAR may sell or transfer to third parties any or all of the user content you have provided and posted on this Website, in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of EBUY SUGAR or otherwise than in such connection, in exceptional circumstances, provided that the third party to which the information is transferred or sold has expressly committed to protect your PII and seek confirmation from you on any further use of the information.
27.1 A Registered Member's membership may be terminated immediately, upon receipt of a written notice from EBUY SUGAR through email or other means, in the following circumstances:
(a) If EBUY SUGAR is informed of the initiation of proceedings pursuant to any laws relating to insolvency or bankruptcy or if any proceedings are instituted against a Registered Member; if a receiver, Trustee or any other person having similar powers is named in respect of all or substantial part of a Registered Member's assets or business; if any person, company or legal entity being lawfully authorized to do so, takes possession of all or part of a Registered Member's assets, business or real property, or upon one of the Registered Member's voluntary or forced dissolution or liquidation;
(b) If a Registered Member has failed to comply with any material term, covenant, obligation or representation set out in this agreement.
27.2 EBUY SUGAR may terminate a Registered Member's membership for any reason at EBUY SUGAR's discretion, namely if it has any reason to believe that a Registered Member's continued membership may be prejudicial to EBUY SUGAR's business or reputation or to other Registered Members.
- EFFECT OF TERMINATION
28.1 Upon termination of this Agreement, subject to the provisions contained in this Agreement related to EBUY SUGAR's rights to use the user content, a Registered Member's membership shall immediately cease to have effect together with all the user's privileges, rights and benefits related to such membership, without any monetary obligation, indemnity or compensation on EBUY SUGAR's part. EBUY SUGAR shall delete such user content from the Website as early as possible and preferably within three weeks.
28.2 You understand that such termination may result in permanent loss of all information and content associated with your account. Consequently, you should maintain your own copies of all of your information and content. Furthermore, you agree that EBUY SUGAR shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the Website.
28.3 EBUY SUGAR reserves all its recourses at law if termination has occurred pursuant to the Registered Member's default to comply with the provisions of this agreement.
- The user agrees that EBUY SUGAR reserves the right in its discretion to adopt legal course/ or any other action as deemed necessary against anyone who engages in any illegal or prohibited conduct or otherwise violates these Terms and Conditions including without limitation, removing the user content from the website and/ or use services therein, or if EBUY SUGAR believes it may create a liability for EBUY SUGAR.
- TAX: Unless stated otherwise, any and all fees payable by you pursuant to this Agreement are exclusive of applicable national, state or local sales or use taxes or value added tax or service tax or goods and services tax ("Taxes") that EBUY SUGAR is legally obligated to charge under the applicable legislation and the amendments thereof.
If we are required to deduct any income tax or other withholdings on any payments to be made to you, we will have the right to deduct the required amounts and pay such amounts to the applicable regulatory authority on your behalf. You will not make any claim against us in respect of any deduction made pursuant to this Section. Throughout the term of the agreement, you will provide us with any forms, documents, or certifications, including Permanent Account Number as may be required by us to satisfy any information reporting or withholding tax obligations with respect to any payments under the Deed and you confirm that you would duly pay any applicable taxes on your income, as applicable under this agreement on all amounts on which taxes are not or inadequately withheld and report and file a return of income under the applicable laws and provide the necessary certifications in this respect.
- EBUY SUGAR may provide certain services for which the user may be asked to enter user details like User Name, User Password, etc. Therefore, EBUY SUGAR shall not be responsible for any loss/ claim/ etc., when the user shares its User Name and Password with other, or any part of this Website being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with the website as users, or access through a single username and password being made available to multiple users on a network, or any other similar manner, etc. In such circumstances, EBUY SUGAR reserves the right to cancel access rights immediately.
- The Information Technology Act, 2000, will be applicable as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while the user is on the website. The user agrees to comply with these provisions.
- In exercising a right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions of Usage, no delay or failure on part of EBUY SUGAR, will be considered as a waiver of it, nor will any partial exercise of it preclude any further exercise or the exercise of any right, power or privilege under the Terms and Conditions of Usage.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- APPLICABLE LAW & DISPUTES
35.1 By visiting this Site and using the service, you agree that the laws of India without regard to the principles of conflict of laws will govern this agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and any other parties involved.
35.2 You agree that all dispute between you and any other parties or EBUY SUGAR or any of its affiliates/ assignee (whether or not such dispute involves a third party) with regards to your relationship with EBUY SUGAR, including without limitation disputes relating to the User Agreement, your use of our Services, and/or rights of Privacy and/or Publicity or the breach, termination or validity thereof (a “Dispute”) will be settled exclusively in accordance with the procedures set forth herein. The party seeking resolution of a Dispute will first give notice in writing of the Dispute to the other party, setting forth the nature of the Dispute and a concise statement of the issues to be resolved in an amicable manner. If the Dispute has not been resolved through good faith efforts and negotiations (including Mediation) of senior officers or representatives of the parties or a neutral Mediator within thirty (30) days of receipt by the relevant party of the notice of Dispute, such notice will be deemed to be a notice of arbitration and the parties agree to submit the matter in dispute to binding arbitration for the final award thereto. The party seeking resolution of a Dispute will first give notice in writing through Registered Post/ Email/ Courier of the Dispute to the other party as well as EBUY SUGAR, setting forth the nature of the Dispute and a concise statement of the issues to be resolved. In any case, regardless of any rules of the selected arbitration organization to the contrary, Sole Arbitrator shall be appointed by the parties who shall have knowledge in the field of sugar industry. Arbitration proceedings will be governed by Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed thereunder from time to time. All arbitration proceedings where EBUY SUGAR is made party will be conducted in English language and place of Arbitration shall be Kolhapur, Maharashtra. Parties upon mutual agreement will be free to explore possibility to have virtual sessions of Mediation/ arbitration proceedings. The costs associated with such submission of claim/ counter claim shall be shared equally by the parties involved in the Dispute unless the Arbitrator decides that the claims are frivolous.
35.3 You may bring your claims only on your own behalf. Neither you nor EBUY SUGAR will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement to arbitrate. You are giving up your rights to participate as a class representative or class member on any class claim you may have against EBUY SUGAR including any right to class arbitration or any consolidation of individual arbitration.
- The parties represent and warrant that they have the capacity to enter into this Agreement and that this Agreement constitutes legal, valid and binding obligations on their part. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between user and EBUY SUGAR regarding the use of the Website. The failure of EBUY SUGAR to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this agreement is determined by a court to be void and unenforceable, such provision shall not affect any other provision of this agreement or their validity or enforceability. EBUY SUGAR shall have the right to assign any of its obligations and duties in this agreement to any person or entity. This agreement has been drawn up in English language.